General Electric (GE) Bursary has been opened for 2021/2022 and is inviting all interested applicants to apply soon.
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational corporation and one of the largest and most-diversified companies on the globe. Headquartered in Boston, USA, the companies subsidiaries include: Aviation, Renewable Energy, Lighting, Power, Additive, Capital, Healthcare, Global Research, Digital and Ventures.
Below are the details of this Bursary program.
ENDING DATE: This bursary will end on 19 November 2021.
LOCATION: South Africa
Below are the requirements to consider before applying for this bursary program:
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under 30 years old (at the time of application)
- You must have completed Matric OR must be currently in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time within one of the fields of study listed above, in 2022
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised public university in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in your current studies
- You must NOT be in receipt of any other funding from another institution or another bursary
- Preference will be given to students from a previously disadvantaged background
This Bursary is available for full time studies at public universities, within the following fields:
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
Note: the bursary does NOT cover all qualifications under the above faculties.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply, follow the steps online:
1) Apply online at: General Electric Bursary Application 2022
2) Select the “2022 General Electric South Africa Bursary”
3) Select “New Student Profile” – fill in your required information and create a login
4) Check your emails for a confirmation email with your login details.
5) Log in using your login details
6) Upload all your supporting documentation, per the list below, before the deadline.
7) Upload your final results as soon as available and await feedback.
If you are having any problems with the online application portal, please email GESA.Bursaries@ge.com for assistance.
NB: Remember to add the following documents when applying for this Bursary program.
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results AND Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copies)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently at university (certified copy)
- Proof of university acceptance or provisional admission (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardians proof of household income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ SASSA letter if on pension)