Are you looking for cheap auto insurance but worried about sacrificing quality and service in favor of a more affordable rate? GEICO has you covered. The word “cheap” might be scary when it comes to an auto insurance policy, but it doesn’t have to be this way. With GEICO, cheap car insurance means something completely different. It’s affordable. It’s good for your budget. All while providing you with 24/7 customer service and top-of-the-line insurance for your vehicle.
Here at GEICO, quality doesn’t fall by the wayside when it comes to providing customers with affordable auto insurance and great customer service. Get a free car insurance quote to find out how much you could save. Keep reading to learn more about what makes our cheap car insurance different from the rest.
Ways to get a cheaper auto insurance rate.
The price you pay for car insurance depends on a number of factors. It can help to compare car insurance rates to find the most affordable premiums for you. However, there are many ways you could get cheaper car insurance—even with your existing policy:
- Add multiple cars or drivers to your policy
- Combine auto and home policies
- Pay for your policy in full
- Complete a defensive driving course
- Keep a clean driving record
- Update your policy information regularly
- Review your limits and deductibles
- Inform us of safety and anti-theft devices on your car
- Consider which type of vehicle you choose when buying a car
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of low cost car insurance?
Affordable car insurance doesn’t mean you have to compromise on service and extra features. With GEICO, your cheap car insurance policy comes standard with exciting perks that provide benefits beyond just a low monthly premium.Some of the features of an affordable GEICO auto insurance policy include:
Are there risks to getting cheap car insurance?
Cheap rates should not mean you have to settle for limited policy coverage options, high deductibles, poor customer service, and a lack of important safety features like emergency roadside service. Things are different with GEICO, where cheap car insurance doesn’t change the exceptional service, features, and coverage options that our auto insurance policyholders receive.
Car Insurance Discounts That Could Reduce Your Rates
Get a free auto insurance rate quote with some clicking and typing. Bam! You’re that much closer to joining the many who’ve saved hundreds on their car insurance.
Now, let’s talk about discounts. GEICO policyholders are surrounded by money-saving opportunities that can make their car insurance rates more affordable. Here are some of them:
- Membership Discounts: If you’re part of one of the hundreds of professional and alumni organizations that have teamed up with GEICO, you could save with a special discount.
- Military and Federal Discounts: Active Duty, Guard, Reserve or Retired Military members could save with GEICO. Federal employees could also save with a special discount.
- Multi-Policy Discounts: You could save up to 25% when you insure your vehicle with GEICO and your home through the GEICO Insurance Agency.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts: You could save up to 25% on your policy when you insure more than one car with GEICO.
- Seniors & Over 50 Discounts: We offer a guaranteed renewal program and other perks for seniors.
- Student Discounts: By switching to GEICO, students could save $200 on a car insurance policy.
Affordable car insurance really is that simple.
With GEICO, you don’t have to compromise quality for a low-cost car insurance policy. We work hard to make sure “cheap” only describes your car insurance rates and not the quality of service or your experience as a policyholder. Find out why drivers are switching to GEICO and get a free auto insurance quote today.