CLOSING DATE: 30 September 2021
We are offering a 12-month Finance Internship Programme in the Telecommunication industry to equip candidates with the practical working experience.
- Communication skills
- Sound Financial Acumen
- Time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Hard-working and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently and within a team
In reaching our employment equity goals and creating an inclusive working environment, this role is open to all races and genders and we encourage people living with disabilities to apply.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- Possess a Bachelors Degree in Finance
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must reside in Cape Town, Western Cape
The responsibilities for the Internship responsibilities has not been specified.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Please submit your CV, Academic Transcript and ID to: email@example.com