- National Certificate Vocational (NCV)
- Fees For Individual Subjects
- Engineering Studies N2 – N6 (Full-time and Part-time)
- Business Studies Intro N4 – N6
National Certificate Vocational (NCV)
|PROGRAMME||Privately Funded Enrolments|
Level 2 – 4
|Level 2 – 4||Deposit|
|Civil Engineering & Building Construction||R72 872.24||R14 574.00||R2 000.00|
|Electrical Infrastructure Construction||R71 923.91||R14 385.00||R2 000.00|
|Engineering & Related Design||R93 490.32||R16 698.00||R2 000.00|
|Information Technology & Computer Science||R71 514.59||R14 303.00||R2 000.00|
|Mechatronics||R94 714.15||R18 943.00||R2 000.00|
|Finance, Economics & Accounting||R52 258.15||R10 452.00||R1 600.00|
|Management||R54 718.75||R10 944.00||R1 600.00|
|Marketing||R49 854.54||R 9 371.00||R1 600.00|
|Office Administration||R46 707.44||R 9 341.00||R1 600.00|
|Transport and Logistics||R49 350.00||R 9 870.00||R1 600.00|
|Tourism||R67 860.60||R13 572.00||R2 000.00|
|Hospitality||R88 445.78||R17 689.00||R2 000.00|
|Education and Development||R50 674.24||R10 135.00||R1 600.00|
- Class fees for privately-funded enrolments are paid as per signed MOA with the company / sponsor.
- Class fees as recorded above for 2022 are payable by students who are enrolling for the first time, on a specific level, for the full programme (7 subjects).
- A deposit as stated above is payable by NC (V) students who do not qualify for the DHET bursary as well as students who qualify for a DHET bursary but refuse to apply for the bursary.
- If a student has not passed the full programme (7 subjects) individual subject prices per learning area will be applicable.
- Class fees as stated above are inclusive of tuition fee, text books, learning material, protective clothing, registration and student cards.
Payment arrangements for full-time NC(V) subjects for students who do not qualify for a bursary:
- Enrolment for one or two subjects: Full payment.
- Enrolment for three or more subjects: Deposit payable equal to the payment due for two subjects; balance payable in four instalments.
Class Fees For Individual Subjects
|Generic subjects in different programmes|
|English, Mathematics, Mathematical Literacy, Life Orientation||R 938.00||R 4 690.00|
|Project Management Level 3||R1 704.00||R 8 520.00|
|Physical Science||R2 605.00||R13 027.00|
|New Venture Creation||R1 703.00||R 8 517.00|
|Entrepreneurship Level 2||R1 703.00||R 8 517.00|
|Individual subjects other than the above|
|Civil Engineering Construction||R2 940.00||R14 574.00|
|Education & Development||R1 830.00||R10 135.00|
|Electrical Infrastructure Construction||R2 893.00||R14 385.00|
|Engineering & Related Design||R3 971.00||R18 698.00|
|Finance, Economics &Accounting||R1 909.00||R10 452.00|
|Hospitality||R3 719.00||R17 689.00|
|IT & Computer Science||R2 872.00||R14 303.00|
|Management||R2 032.00||R10 944.00|
|Marketing||R1 639.00||R 9 371.00|
|Mechanotronics||R4 032.00||R18 943.00|
|Office Administration||R1 632.00||R 9 341.00|
|Tourism||R2 689.00||R13 572.00|
|Transport & Logistics||R1 764.00||R 9 870.00|