B-BBEE certificate (Uploaded 11 January 2021)
Disclosure Certificate (CIPC) (Uploaded 23 May 2018)
Tax compliance status (Uploaded 29 September 2020)
Guide to requesting information from Eskom
|Guide to requesting information from Eskom||Link to Promotion of Access to Information Act (Act 2,2000) (Government Website)|
|ManualsEnglishAfrikaansZuluSesotho||Please note, when using the On line Request Forms:If you do not receive any electronic reply within 2 dayscontact Eddie Laubscher Tel: +27 11 655 2130Fax: 0866679952E-mail: PAIA@eskom.co.za|
|Contact details/addresses||Request Form Print OnlineInternal Appeal Form Print Online|
Please refer to the following items prior to submitting a request to Eskom:
- Request must relate to information about Eskom or deemed to be held by Eskom.
- Review the Eskom web site prior to submitting a request, as there is a considerable amount of information
available on Eskom’s web site and its different links which may satisfy your requirement.
- Please note that this information portal does not cater for/or entertain the following requests:
- donations (including equipment),
- advertisements about any product or service, etc.
This is in line with the Act.
It is important that the “request form” be completed, should you wish to obtain information. This is the only way
Eskom will be able to track a request and acknowledge receipt.