Before we look at ESG CFA, let’s take the topic and give an overview of it.
The CFA Institute Certificate in ESG Investing* offers you both practical application and technical knowledge in the fast-growing field of ESG investing — an opportunity to both accelerate progress and demonstrate purpose.
The certificate and learning materials were developed by leading practitioners for practitioners, and have been recognized by the UN Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI), an independent body that seeks to encourage investors to use responsible investment to enhance returns and better manage business risks.
The Certificate in ESG Investing is developed, administered, and awarded by CFA Society of the United Kingdom (CFA UK) and successful candidates will receive the CFA UK Level 4 Certificate in ESG Investing.
* a product of CFA Society of the United Kingdom
Who Should Register?
This certificate is designed for investment practitioners who want to learn more about how to analyze and integrate material ESG factors into their day-to-day roles. It is suitable for anyone working in front or back offices and adjacent roles — including sales and distribution, wealth management, product development, financial advice, consulting, risk — as well as anyone looking to improve their understanding of ESG issues.
We recommend you have a strong foundational knowledge of the investment process, whether achieved through formal qualification like CFA® Program, or through experience.
The CFA Institute Certificate in ESG Investing exam:
- Consists of 100 standard multiple choice and item set questions
- To be completed within 2 hours and 20 minutes
- Administered in person at test centers in select markets*
- Online proctoring is available, depending on local regulations and system capability
* OnVue remote proctoring for CFA Institute Certificate in ESG Investing is not available in all markets at this time. Please check if remote examination or a physical test center is available in your area before registering.