ALL OUTSTANDING CLASS FEES FOR 2022 MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE A STUDENT WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENROL IN 2022.
|PROGRAMME||Privately Funded Enrolments|
Level 2 – 4
|Level 2 – 4||Deposit|
|Civil Engineering & Building Construction||R72 872.24||R14 574.00||R2 000.00|
|Electrical Infrastructure Construction||R71 923.91||R14 385.00||R2 000.00|
|Engineering & Related Design||R93 490.32||R16 698.00||R2 000.00|
|Information Technology & Computer Science||R71 514.59||R14 303.00||R2 000.00|
|Mechatronics||R94 714.15||R18 943.00||R2 000.00|
|Finance, Economics & Accounting||R52 258.15||R10 452.00||R1 600.00|
|Management||R54 718.75||R10 944.00||R1 600.00|
|Marketing||R49 854.54||R 9 371.00||R1 600.00|
|Office Administration||R46 707.44||R 9 341.00||R1 600.00|
|Transport and Logistics||R49 350.00||R 9 870.00||R1 600.00|
|Tourism||R67 860.60||R13 572.00||R2 000.00|
|Hospitality||R88 445.78||R17 689.00||R2 000.00|
|Education and Development||R50 674.24||R10 135.00||R1 600.00|
- Class fees for privately-funded enrolments are paid as per signed MOA with the company / sponsor.
- Class fees as recorded above for 2021 are payable by students who are enrolling for the first time, on a specific level, for the full programme (7 subjects).
- A deposit as stated above is payable by NC (V) students who do not qualify for the DHET bursary as well as students who qualify for a DHET bursary but refuse to apply for the bursary.
- If a student has not passed the full programme (7 subjects) individual subject prices per learning area will be applicable.
- Class fees as stated above are inclusive of tuition fee, text books, learning material, protective clothing, registration and student cards.
Payment arrangements for full-time NC(V) subjects for students who do not qualify for a bursary:
- Enrolment for one or two subjects: Full payment.
- Enrolment for three or more subjects: Deposit payable equal to the payment due for two subjects; balance payable in four instalments.
Class Fees For Individual Subjects
|Generic subjects in different programmes|
|English, Mathematics, Mathematical Literacy, Life Orientation||R 938.00||R 4 690.00|
|Project Management Level 3||R1 704.00||R 8 520.00|
|Physical Science||R2 605.00||R13 027.00|
|New Venture Creation||R1 703.00||R 8 517.00|
|Entrepreneurship Level 2||R1 703.00||R 8 517.00|
|Individual subjects other than the above|
|Civil Engineering Construction||R2 940.00||R14 574.00|
|Education & Development||R1 830.00||R10 135.00|
|Electrical Infrastructure Construction||R2 893.00||R14 385.00|
|Engineering & Related Design||R3 971.00||R18 698.00|
|Finance, Economics &Accounting||R1 909.00||R10 452.00|
|Hospitality||R3 719.00||R17 689.00|
|IT & Computer Science||R2 872.00||R14 303.00|
|Management||R2 032.00||R10 944.00|
|Marketing||R1 639.00||R 9 371.00|
|Mechanotronics||R4 032.00||R18 943.00|
|Office Administration||R1 632.00||R 9 341.00|
|Tourism||R2 689.00||R13 572.00|
|Transport & Logistics||R1 764.00||R 9 870.00|
Engineering Study Courses N2-N6
|LEVEL||Price per Subject|
Privately Funded Enrolments
(100% Programme Cost)
|Price per Subject||Reg. Fee||Student Card||UMALUSI Fee|
|N1 – N2||R2 394.00||R527.00||R240.00||R90.00|
|N4 – N6||R2 793.00||R614.00||R240.00||R90.00|
|N1 – N2||R1 078.00||R240.00||R90.00|
|N4 – N6||R1 276.00||R240.00||R90.00|
Provided that sufficient funds are available for DHET bursaries, students who qualify for a DHET bursary and who submit a completed application form will not be requested to pay class fees. Students who qualify for a DHET bursary but refuse to apply for one will have to pay class fees as outlined below.
Payment arrangement for full-time classes in Engineering Studies for students who do not qualify for a DHET bursary:
- Enrollment for one or two subjects: Full payment
- Enrollment for three or more subjects: Deposit payable equal to payment due for two subjects;
- Balance payable in two installments.
Payment arrangement for part-time classes:
- Full payment with enrollment. This applies to all part-time classes: afternoon, evening or any day of the week.
- Examination fee for exams only will be R200.00 per subject.
- Only students who have been enrolled with EWC previously should be allowed to enrol for exams only.
A Registration fee of R240.00 will be charged when Report 191 students are enrolling for exams only. Exam only includes re-writes, and approved correspondence providers.
Student Card Fees: Where applicable, these will be R90.00 per card.
Payment arrangements for privately-funded enrolments: To be informed by the specific signed MOA with the sponsor / funder.