Eastern Cape Department of Health invites applicants to apply Pharmacist Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application closing date: 30 July 2021
Internship Location: Eastern Cape
Attached is the get of Hospitals with Pharmacist Interns posts within the Eastern Cape Department of Health.
Kindly note that first preference will be given to Eastern Cape Department of Health bursary holders.
The following documents should be provided
- Curriculum Vitae
- A motivation letter for hospital pharmacy
- Certified copy of Identity or Passport
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate
- Certified copy of B.Pharm Academic Record Including June results
- Certified copy of SAPC registration certificate as a Pharmacy Student
- Proof of registration at the University for 2021
- Proof of residence
How to apply
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and level 4 regulations gazetted by the National Government. the Eastern Cape of Department will allow applications for Pharmacy Internship to be directed via hand delivery to the relevant Centre or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: – On the subject line, quote Pharmacist Internship Application 2022.
- If an applicant sends their applications via email, please keep the original application safe as it will be required.
- Applicants are advised NOT to submit applications directly to the facilities.