- A year-end school report for Gr 11 or Gr 12 certificate ; or
- A NQF Level 1 qualification ; or
- An approved bridging program designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2 ; or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2
|NCOR (Bridging):||Gr. 9 / ABET Level 3|
|N1-N3||Gr 12 / Depending on subject and symbols.|
|N4||N3 / Level 4|
Provide us with the listed documents in order to be screened for free registration:
• SAPS certified copy of Student Identity Document/Birth Certificate
• SAPS certified copy(ies) of Parent(s)/Legal Guardian(s) Identity Document
• SAPS certified copy(ies) of parent(s)/guardian(s) death certificate if they are deceased
• Proof of income: social grant slip/ recent salary slip/ recent bank statement
• Affidavit to state unemployment: include information on whether you receive a grant and the amount received.
• Residential address of student
• Number of family members in the household
• Number of students in the household (only University and College students – Provide proof of University students)
• Accommodation amount per month (in the case of private boarders)
• Transport amount per month: this should be in an affidavit
• All certified copies must NOT be older than 3 months.
If you qualify for free registration, you will receive a printout as proof.
THIS PROOF DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY STUDENT A BURSARY