Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) Bursary 2022/2023 is now open for all interested applicants to apply. Follow the steps below to apply:
Cyril Ramaphosa Foundation is an independent public benefit organisation that aims to improve lives by creating opportunities through education and enterprise development.
The Foundation was formerly known as the Shanduka Foundation, which was established in 2004 by the Shanduka Group and its founder, Cyril Ramaphosa.
ENDING DATE: Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET) Bursary 2022/2023 Bursary will end on 30 November 2021.
LOCATION: South Africa
All Applicants must meet the following specifications:
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have a valid South African ID number
- You must be between 16 and 27 years old
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards an undergraduate or other qualification in 2022 (students in any year of study may apply)
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification that is no longer than 5 years (any entry level or first time study module/ undergraduate qualification)
- You must have applied to study at a recognised and accredited public tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have a strong communication skills
- You must have strong leadership and empathetic skills
- You must have high values
- You must be in financial need, with a total household income of no more than R650 000 per annum
The bursary coverage will be based on students needs and institution fees, but may include the following: tuition fees, prescribed books and other study materials, meals, accommodation and a living expense allowance (if motivated). The bursary will be capped at a certain amount, which will be discussed with students prior to acceptance of the Bursary Agreement.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications must be done online at
Applicants are required to Register an Account before they can Login and apply.
Remember to add the following documents when applying:
- ID Document, Passport or Birth Certificate (certified copy)
- Grade 11 latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary application or acceptance
- Parents or guardian or proof of address
- Parents or guardian or proof of income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of pension or grant if applicable, death certificate if deceased)
Wish you good Luck.