myCPUT Email and storage space for students
CPUT is happy to announce that a full Suite of Office 365 applications are now availble for download
- Click here to login to your MyCPUT mailbox and get your free copy
- Click here to login to your MyCPUT mailbox and access Onedrive
What is Office 365?
Office 365 is a subscription based version of Microsoft’s Office Suite of applicaitons. The suite includes a downloadable version of the following
- Powerful document editing and sharing
- Use free Office Web Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 1TB of extra storage
- Files can be saved downloaded from anywhere
- Upload all types of media
- Save straight from Microsoft Office applications
Forgot your CPUT network password?
How to reset your password online
CTS has launched a new password reset facility for staff and students which will enable users to change their network passwords themselves with ease. You need to have the following available to register for this service:
- An alternative non-CPUT email address for the password reset registration process. A PIN will be sent to this email address in case you need to change your password when a reset is required.
- A mobile phone. A PIN will be sent to this mobile number in case you need to change your password when a reset is required.
You first need to register before you can make use of the reset facility. Click here to register for the password reset facility.
Once you have registered you can reset your password by clicking here.