To enroll for any of the NC(V) qualifications at NQF Level 2, a prospective student:
- must have a Grade 9 pass or a higher qualification; OR
- must have an NQF Level 1 qualification; OR
- must have an approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2; OR
- go through a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2
To enroll for NQF Level 3, a student must have completed a relevant NQF Level 2.
- You must pass all SEVEN subjects to obtain the NC(V) qualification at a particular level and to progress to the next NQF Level.
- The pass requirement for the four vocation subjects is 50% per subject
- The pass requirement for the fundamental subjects is as follows:
- Life Orientation 40%
- Language/Communication 40%
- Maths/Maths Literacy 30%