Cipla Medpro South Africa (Pty) Limited has opened a 2022/2023 Cipla Bursary program. All interested applicants should apply now before the deadline.
Cipla – established in 1935 – is a global pharmaceutical company focused on agile and sustainable growth, complex generics, and deepening portfolio in our home markets of India, South Africa, North America, and key regulated and emerging markets.
ENDING DATE: This bursary will end on 25 November 2021.
LOCATION: South Africa
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between 18 and 33 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must have completed your first year of study
- You must be starting your 2nd, 3rd, 4th or later year of study in 2022
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited public tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70% for your most recent year completed
- You must be able to maintain a minimum overall average of 70% each year
- You must be willing to partake in vacation work during holidays
- You must be willing to apply to the Cipla Graduate Skills Program after graduation
- You must be highly motivated
This bursary covers for the following expenses: tuition fees, meals, accommodation, books and laptop (to a maximum value of R8 000).
Bursary recipients will receive 1 laptop for the entire duration of their studies – the institution purchases the laptop on behalf of the student, and the laptop will then belong to the student (all expenses such as maintenance, repairs, insurance and software updates will be for the students own account).
Bursary recipients will also receive the following benefits:
- access to ICAS – the employee wellness program, which has a range of free counselling and wellness-related services
- opportunity to apply for the Cipla Graduate Skills Program
- psychometric assessment feedback
- vacation work
- access to Cipla Subject Matter Experts (SME)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications must be done online following below link:
Do not forget to add the following documents when applying:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Most recent academic record/ transcripts (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of registration (on institutions letterhead)
- List of funding required (recent statement/ invoice/ quote for expenses: tuition fees, books, accommodation, meals and laptop)
- Curriculum Vitae, including: ID number, race, gender, cellphone number, email address, physical address (1 page)
Note: documents must be submitted in pdf format, and must be named with your name, surname and document type (example: Joesph_Jacobs_ID_Document.pdf).