For entry into the National Certificate (VOCATIONAL) at NQF Level 2 you are required to have:
- A year-end school report for Grades 11 or 12 certificate; or
- An NQF 1 qualification; or
- An approved bridging program designed for the specific purpose to access NQF Level 2; or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access
to NQF Level 2
- Grade 9 and 10 will be considered only in exceptional cases.
The National Certificate (Vocational) subjects are offered at Levels 2, 3 & 4 of the National Qualification Framework (NQF). All NCV programs consist of a fundamental learning component and a vocational component and comprise of 130 credits on each level.
Business Management & N6 Polokwane
A prospective student must have a National Senior Certificate with accounting at least to grade 11.
The student will be trained in communication, computer skills, accounting and entrepreneurship to enable him/her to work in a business environment.
This qualification enables students to work in private, government or business environments as:
- Financial Clerk
- Accounting Clerk
- Credit Clerk
- Personal Assistant
- Administrative Officer
- Office Assistant
A minimum of 18 months (six months per level)
Students in possession of N6 Certificate plus 18 months relevant practical experience can apply for a National Diploma in Business Management (M + 3)