Beast Foundation & eta College has opened its 2021/2022 Bursary program covering registration fees and tuition fees at eta College. This bursary was formed in order to celebrate the brilliance and strength of women.
NB: This bursary program is designed for only ladies.
All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
This bursary programme will end on 11 November 2021.
LOCATION: South Africa
To enjoy the benefits of this bursary program, you are required to fall within below requirements.
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be female
- You must have completed Matric OR you must be currently in Matric
- You must have studied at a school that is accredited and registered with the Department of Basic Education (DBE) in South Africa
- You must be interested in pursuing a 3-year undergraduate Sports qualification
- You must intend on studying at any of the 10 eta College campuses in 2022
- You must meet the criteria for your selected course at eta College
- You must be interested in pursuing a career in sports
- You must NOT be related to anyone who works for The Beast Foundation or eta
This Bursary program covers the registration fees and tuition fees at eta College for all the qualified applicants.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply for this bursary program, All candidates should request an application form from eta College, via their WhatsApp line: 066 476 0739
NB: it may take a few minutes for the application form to come through.
When applying, add copies of the following documents:
- ID document or unabridged birth certificate (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Most recent academic report
- Motivational letter explaining why you should be awarded the scholarship (1 page, approximately 300 words)
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher, principal, coach or instructor at your school
- Parents or guardians ID documents (certified copies)