- Applications for admission in 2021 will open. Applications will close on 31 July 2021 for all undergraduate programmes. Please remember to apply online.
- The National Benchmark Tests (NBTs) will open for registrations for the 2021 intake. You must apply online.
4 April 2021
- Open Day is a good opportunity to access important information about the application process. (It’s also a good time for younger siblings to start thinking about UCT opportunities!)
Please note: Following international advice on the hosting of large gatherings, we have taken the precautionary measure to cancel the 2021 Open Day, which was due to be held on Saturday, 4 April 2021. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Read the VC Desk: COVID-19: Update on mass gatherings, graduation and travel.
1 August 2021
- National Student Funding Assistance Scheme (NSFAS) funding applications open. You must apply online.
31 August 2021
- All undergraduate applications close. We do not accept late applications.
- Applications for student housing close.
30 September 2021
- Closing date for undergraduate programme changes: 30 September 2021.
You do so by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitting a written request to the Admissions Office.30 September 2021
- Final date to submit the Bachelor of Architectural Studies (BAS) portfolio.
31 October 2021
- For applicants finishing secondary school in 2021, all grade 12 interim results, or predicted scores in the case of non-NSC candidates, are due.
- Interim and past transcripts for transferring applicants are due.
30 November 2021
- Last date to apply for National Student Funding Assistance Scheme (NSFAS) funding. You must apply online.
31 December 2021
- All final transcripts and non-NSC school-leaving results (except CIE, ZIMSEC and NSSC) must be submitted as certified paper documents.
15 January 2021
- Final tertiary transcripts are due for students registered for tertiary studies in 2021.
- Final CAIE, ZIMSEC and NSSC results from the November 2021 session are due.