1. Early bird applications for the Faculty of Health Sciences open on 1 March, except for Bachelor of Nursing which will be opening soon. You can now apply for Bachelor of Optometry.
2. f your second choice of study in is another Faculty, kindly send us an email with the programme you want to add as a second choice to firstname.lastname@example.org include your full names and ID number for ease of reference. Add your student number if this has been provided to you.
3. Before you start your application process, make sure you have
- an active email address and a reliable cell phone number
- scanned copies (not photographs) of your identity document/passport and grade 11 final results.
- latest academic transcript and certificate of conduct if you are transferring from another tertiary institution
4. Applications for all other programmes open on 1 April.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UFS
Step 1: Get your application form.
- Online Application:
Undergraduate and postgraduate applicants use the same online application process.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Complete a student accommodation form. Find residence application forms here.
Step 5: Find Funding.APPLY TO UFS
Have questions about your application?
Tel: 051 401 9111
Need to find the institution?
University of the Free State
205 Nelson Mandela Drive