University of Venda Application Application: To apply to the University of Venda, you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green barcoded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply.
Applications Open: May
Applications Close: 27 September
- R100 (hardcopy application)
Course Cost Range Per Annum
Tuition costs at UNIVEN range anywhere from R6,390 to R43,000.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
Once you have submitted your application form, please wait for 4 weeks before checking on your application status.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The university offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications that fit into the following faculties:
- School of Agriculture
- School of Education
- School of Environmental Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Human and Social Sciences
- School of Law
- School of Management Sciences
- School of Mathematical and Natural Sciences
View the Univen prospectus here.