In this post, we have documented all the admission findings of Alabama A&M University.
Alabama A&M University provides excellent preparation for life and career success, whether you are pursuing a four-year undergraduate degree or a graduate degree.
The ideal public university is defined by AAMU. You will be able to pursue your interests and passions in the best tradition of a small land-grant university with the resources of a national research institution.
Alabama A&M University Admission and AID
A freshman student is a student entering the University after completing high school requirements (students with dual enrollment credits are classified as freshmen). A student who has studied in another post-secondary college or university with less than 12 transferable credit hours with a grade point average (GPA) of 2.00 will be classified as a freshman.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ACT/SAT WAIVER
Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) 2.0 to be accepted. The final high school transcript must reflect a minimum 2.0 GPA or higher.
Fill out and submit your Alabama A&M University Application
TRANSCRIPTS/ACT OR SAT SCORES
Send transcripts and ACT or SAT Scores to the Office of Admissions
Alabama A&M University Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 908
Normal, Alabama 35762
Pay the $30 nonrefundable Admissions Application Fee
Before you begin your application process, please read the instructions below.
- You must create a login name to start the application process.
- To do so, click the “First Time User Account Creation” link at the bottom of the application screen to create your login name and password.
- Your login name will be needed to access your application in the future. Please write it down and store it in a safe place.
- You must also have a valid email address to complete the application. All official communications will be sent to that email address until your AAMU email address is created.
- Please pay attention to your time. After twenty (20) minutes of inactivity, your application session will expire. If that happens, do not submit another application. Instead, Undergraduate admissions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; Graduate admissions send an email to email@example.com; Transfer and International Students send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure that you will be able to complete your application in one sitting. The application will close once you click the submit button and you will not be able to return to the application.
- Do not click “submit” until you are confident that all changes or corrections have been entered. If you realize that you have forgotten or omitted information, please do not enter a second application. Undergraduate admissions email email@example.com or call 256-372-5250; Graduate admissions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 256-372-5266; Transfer and International students email email@example.com or call 256-372-5418 with any corrections.
- Undergraduate admissions – Please check your email on Friday for next step instructions.