ABOUT THE BURSAR
The Access Trust is a non-profit organisation, whose goals it is to select suitable applicants and fund their studies in job fields that are scarce within the country.
Access Trust are currently funding students who will take up studies within a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college within the Western Cape.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Electrical Engineering
- Construction/ Building & Civil Engineering
- Business and Management Studies
- Information & Communication Technology
- Education (ECD)
- Farming Management
- Travel and Tourism
- Sports Fitness and management
- Performing Arts
- Practical Programmes
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- Between 18 and 28 years old,
- Completed Matric,
- Achieved a minimum 50% pass rate,
- Proven financial need,
- Must undertake studies at one of the following TVET colleges: College of Cape Town, South Cape College, West Coast College, Boland College, Northlink College, False Bay College.
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Access Trust Bursary Application Form (pdf).
Please attach the following documents with your application form:
- ID document/ Refugee status/ Asylum Seeker status (certified copy),
- Matric academic history (all results) OR Full academic history (certified copy),
- Parent/ guardians proof of income (3 months latest payslips/ proof of SASSA grant income/ affidavit if unemployed),
- Character reference from a school teacher/ community leader,
- Motivational letter about why you should be awarded the bursary, your career plans, what and why you plan to study etc.
Complete application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO BOX 1853
3) Hand delivered:
123 Main Road Wynberg
30 November annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 021 797 3118