Along the way to membership, you can gain these milestone qualifications:
ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (RQF Level 4)
You gain the ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (RQF Level 4) when you pass:
- the Applied Knowledge exams of the ACCA Qualification
- the Foundations in Professionalism ethics module.
Depending on when you take your ethics module, you could get this award in 6-12 months.
Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business
You gain the Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business when you pass:
- all the Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills exams of the ACCA Qualification
- the Ethics and Professional Skills module.
Depending on when you take your exams and ethics module, you could get this award in 12-18 months.
What enhanced qualifications can you get?
You can also combine the ACCA Qualification with getting a degree:
BSc (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting
Get a degree at the same time as becoming a qualified accountant through our partnership with Oxford Brookes University. This is the perfect way to gain an extra qualification without doubling your workload.
You need to:
- pass your ACCA Qualification exams
- pass the Ethics and Professional Skills module
- submit a research and analysis project.
Master’s in Professional Accountancy
We are the first accountancy body worldwide to offer an integrated master’s programme. Alongside studying for your professional qualification, you can gain a Master’s in Professional Accountancy from the University of London.
You’ll build on the commercial, strategic and creative skills the ACCA Qualification gives you – and develop both academic and professional perspectives that will give you unique opportunities in your career.