Promaths has opened its 2022 academic year bursary program and is inviting the qualifying students to apply now. All interested applicants should follow the details below to apply.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 September 2021
The Promaths Bursary Programme, funded by Investec, provides extra Maths and Science classes to high school learners to boost their performance in these subjects. With a 15+ year record of accomplishment, Promaths produces learners who are proficient in Maths and Science as well as driven, ambitious students. Many of these students however are unable to secure bursaries to study further. The Promaths Bursary Fund is specifically designed for Promaths alumni who lack the funding to pursue a tertiary education.
- Those who have attended a Promaths or Kutlwanong Centre across the country
- South African citizens
- Academically and financially deserving
- Students who are accepted to study at a reputable tertiary institution for a rare skills degree or national diploma in South Africa
The fund is a collaboration between all corporate, NGO’s and other entities that offer bursaries within rare skills courses. The fund is administered by StudyTrust, an independent bursary management organisation that was established in 1974, of which Investec has been in partnership since 2007.
How to apply
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s WhatsApp platform before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for next year.
- Please carefully read the instructions on StudyTrust’s Bursary Applications page before beginning your application.