The Institute for Landscape Architecture in South Africa (ILASA) has opened its 2022/2023 ILASA Bursary application and is inviting all interested applicants to apply.
The Institute for Landscape Architecture in South Africa (ILASA) is a voluntary organisation registered with the South African Council for the Landscape Architectural Profession. The Institute for Landscape Architecture in South Africa has three regional bodies, one in the Western Cape (ILASA Cape), one in KZN (ILASA KZN) and one in Gauteng (ILASA Gauteng), that represent members countrywide.
ENDING DATE: This bursary will end on 22 November 2021.
LOCATION: South Africa
To qualify , consider below standards:
- You must be a South African citizen OR a South African naturalized citizen
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a Landscape Architectural degree (undergraduate or postgraduate)
- You must be studying or intend on studying at one of the following tertiary institutions, which is registered and accredited with SACLAP (South African Council of the Landscape Architectural Profession): University of Cape Town, Cape Peninsula University of Technology or University of Pretoria
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in your previous year of study
- You must have proven financial need
- Preference will be given to financially needy students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds
- Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply
This bursary covers for the following expenses: tuition fees, books, stationary, course material and accommodation. The value of the bursary will be determined by ILASA and based on the students expenses.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Dowload this bursary application form below to apply:
Applicants must also read and sign the above documents when applying.
Remember to submit clear copies of the following documents when applying.
- ID document (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians (breadwinners) ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians (breadwinner) proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ financial balance sheet if self-employed: certified copies)
- Official academic record from tertiary institution for previous year, if currently studying (certified copy)
- School academic record for previous year, if applicable (certified copy)
- Motivational letter to support your application (including details of your academic ability, financial need and future career plans)
- Completed and signed copy of the Bursary Agreement (above)
- Completed and signed copy of the Bursary Policy (above)