Brand South Africa has opened their 2022/2023 Brand Bursary and is inviting all interested applicants to apply ASAP.
Brand South Africa was established in August 2002 to help create a positive and compelling brand image for South Africa.
At that time, the world was unsure about what to think of South Africa, with many different messages being sent out by various sources. This did very little to build the country’s brand and it was evident that to attract tourism and investment there was a need to co-ordinate marketing initiatives to make them more effective.
ENDING DATE: This bursary will end on 24 November 2021.
LOCATION: South Africa
Take into consideration the following requirements before you apply.
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be currently in Matric, in 2021
- You must intend on studying towards one of the qualifications listed above, in 2022
- You must intend on studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Preference will be given to dependents of Brand South Africa’s employees, however all students outside of Brand South Africa may apply
This bursary covers for the cost of tuition fees and textbooks.
The bursary will NOT provide cover for accommodation (in residency, boarding or private renting).
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply for this bursary application, you are required to submit the following documents to Brand South Africa:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 Final Report
- Matric Statement of Results (to be submitted by shortlisted candidates, as soon as received)
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of acceptance at university (on institutions letterhead)
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of above documents to apply.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Brand South Africa directly:
Contact People: Lesedi Khalo / Lwandile Gumbi
Tel: 011 483 0122