Wits Health HUBB (WHH) has opened its 2021/2022 learnership program and is inviting unemployed matriculates to apply. All interested applicants should follow the details below.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 18 August 2021
Learnership Location: Gauteng
The “Wits Health HUBB” (WHH) programme aims to provide meaningful professional work experience, training, and qualification in the healthcare space for formerly unemployed youth; to activate health consciousness and personal wellbeing amongst youth; and to expand community access to healthcare. At the end of 12 months trainees will obtain an NQF, level 3, Health Promotion Officer (HPO) qualification (SAQA ID No: 94597).
In partnership with our training partner Kunokhanya Training Academy, we are looking for 30 hardworking and passionate young people to be trained as Community Health Workers who will contribute to the health of their community.
During the COVID-19 national lockdown, the recruitment and training will be conducted online and in person.
Please apply if you are comfortable with this mode of learning .
- Youth 18-35 years old
- Residing in Soweto
- NEET (Not in Employment, Education, or training)
- Must have a Matric Qualification OR
- Community Health Work NQF Level 3 or Primary Health Care (National Certificate Vocational 3)
- Be willing to commit to the programme for the full duration of 12 months
How to apply
Please upload the following documents when filling the form.
- CV: ONE PAGE PDF or Word Document
- Matric Certificate
- Copy of certified ID one PDF