VGI Consulting has opened its 2021/2022 VGI Bursary program and is inviting all applicants to apply now. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 31 August 2021 (at 23:59).
The bursary will cover the cost of university tuition fees. Bursaries are awarded for 1 academic year at a time and students should reapply for funding each year. The bursary will be renewable each year based on satisfactory academic performance.
MORE ABOUT THE VGI CONSULTING BURSARY PROGRAMME – SELECTION
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 10 September 2021 at the latest, and invited to attend an interview. If you do not receive any feedback by this date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE VGI CONSULTING BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under 30 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards a Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree qualification
- You must have completed your 1st year of study
- You must be entering your 2nd or later year of study in 2022
- You must be studying at a recognised University in South Africa
- You must NOT currently be in receipt of any other bursary awards
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE VGI CONSULTING BURSARY
Download and complete the VGI Consulting Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Most recent academic record (on university letterhead)
- Proof of university enrollment (on university letterhead)
- Motivational Letter to support your application
Applications must be submitted via email to Zinhle Mtsweni at: email@example.com
(Insert the words “VGI Consulting Bursary Application – Your Initials and Surname” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE VGI CONSULTING BURSARY
31 August 2021 (at 23:59).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact VGI Consulting directly:
Contact Person: Zinhle Mtsweni
Tel: 012 682 9140