Poliomyelitis Research Foundation has opened its September 2021/2022 Bursary program and is inviting all applicants to apply now. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
CLOSING DATE: 15 September 2021.
BURSARY REQUIREMENTS FOR Poliomyelitis Research Foundation Bursaries
There are a few requirements that applicants must meet in order to be considered for admission:
- You must be a South African citizen OR a South African permanent resident
- You must be studying towards one of the aforementioned postgraduate qualifications
- You must NOT be employed full-time
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60%
- BScHons students: preference will be given to previously disadvantaged students
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Download and complete the relevant PRF application form:
BScHons students: PRF Bursary Application Form (BScHons) (.pdf)
MSc students: PRF Bursary Application Form (MSc) (.pdf)
PhD students: PRF Bursary Application Form (PhD) (.pdf)
You may be requested to submit certain supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Proof of permanent residency if not a South African citizen (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record, including latest exam results (on institutes letterhead)
- CV, including publications (maximum 2 pages)
- Full scope of your proposed research project
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “PRF Bursary Application” in the email subject line).