The NCP Chlorchem (Pty) Ltd has opened its 2021/2022 bursary program and is inviting all applicants to apply now. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 31 August 2021.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies towards an Undergraduate degree or National Diploma, in these fields:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
MORE ABOUT THE NCP CHLORCHEM BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE & SELECTION
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, exam fees and accommodation in university residence.
Candidates should note that only successful applicants will receive feedback – if you do not receive any correspondence, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NCP CHLORCHEM BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying full time within one of the aforementioned fields of study (undergraduate studies only)
- You must be studying at a DHET Accredited Higher Institution in South Africa
- You must be in financial need, with a total family income of no more than R250 000 per year
- You NOT be in receipt of any other bursary awards or funding (including NSFAS) for the 2021 academic year
- You must be from a previously disadvantaged social group and/or living with a disability
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NCP CHLORCHEM BURSARY
Download and complete the NCP Chlorchem Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
(Reference number: NCP- BUR2021)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- Matric 12 certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record for current studies (on institutions letterhead, with University stamp)
- Proof of enrolment or registration at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- University statement of account, stating outstanding fees
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of residence (municipal account or other)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents, if you are under 21 years old (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians death certificate and affidavit, if deceased
- Parents/ guardians proof of household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of grant or pension if applicable)
- Proof that you have not received any other bursaries for 2021 (letter from your University)
Applications must be submitted via email to: Bursaries@ncp.co.za
(Insert the words “NCP Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE NCP CHLORCHEM BURSARY
31 August 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact NCP Chlorchem (Pty) Ltd directly:
Tel: 011 921 3111