Mediclinic has opened its September 2021/2022 Bursary program and is inviting all applicants to apply now. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
CLOSING DATE: 15 September 2021.
BURSARY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MEDICLINIC BURSARY
There are a few requirements that applicants must meet in order to be considered for admission:
- You must be a South African citizen OR a South African permanent resident
- You must be a Doctor registered with the HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa)
- You must be registered for a specialist or sub-specialist course, accredited by the HPCSA
- You must have been offered a numbered training post, within a training institution that is recognised for specialist or sub-specialist training
- You must comply with all the requirements for the specialist or sub-specialist qualification
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications must be submitted online here: Mediclinic Bursary Application
With your completed application, submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation. If any of these items are missing, your application will be disregarded.
- Full detailed Curriculum vitae
- Official letter of request as motivation for your application
- Proof of HPCSA registration
- Letter of support from your University (must cover the following topics: whether it is an unfunded or self-funded post, whether a training number is available for the specified post, whether you as the applicant qualify for the post, whether you are the applicant recommended for the proposed course)