GWK is a leading company within the agribusiness sector. This company has opened its 2021/2022 bursary program. All interested applicants should apply using the details below:
ABOUT THE GWK BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Every year, GWK invite students to apply for their Bursary Fund, for studies within scarce skills sectors. For the 2022 academic year, students are invited to apply for the GWK Bursary, specifically for studies within these fields:
- Agricultural Economists
- Grain Procurers
- Safex traders
MORE ABOUT THE GWK BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE, SERVICE CONTRACT & SELECTION
The bursary award will provide cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees and prescribed textbooks.
Once students have completed their qualification, they will be eligible to take up a vacancy within the GWK Group. Should there not be any available vacancies, the bursary will be converted into a loan and required to be paid back.
GWK will provide feedback on the outcome of all successful bursary applications by 31 October 2021, at the latest.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE GWK BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must have a good academic record
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification within one of the aforementioned fields
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE GWK BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at: http://www.gwk.co.za/Bursary
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic record and latest exam results (on institutions letterhead))
- Curriculum Vitae
- Full course details
- Statement/ Invoice of all fees involved in your selected course (including registration fees, tuition and prescribed books)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE GWK BURSARY
31 August 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact GWK directly:
GWK Head Office
Tel: 053 298 8200