Columbus Stainless Steel has opened its 2021/2022 Learnership program and is inviting all unemployed youth to apply now. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
CLOSING DATE: 03 September 2021
Training at Columbus Stainless Steel is a great way to get started on your career path Young people who are unemployed and want to be trained as operators in a production field are invited to apply Our state-of-the-art facility is waiting for
- Grade 12 or N3 with Mathematics (40%) or Maths Literacy (60%) and Science with (40%)
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be medically fit for the training position
LEARNERSHIP SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Technical ability with good hand-eye coordination
- Technical ability and good hand eye coordination
- Fast learner, energetic, disciplined and good work ethic
- the motivation to learn and develop to become an equipment or process operator
- willingness to work shifts and overtime in our 24 hour operation
This 2-year (minimum) program will award you a MERSETA Metals Manufacturing qualification (NQF Level 2), which will prepare you for employment in a metals production environment after you have successfully completed the program.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Send no more than one copy of your CV by email to: email@example.com
- indicate clearly that your application is for the MERSETA Metals Manufacturing qualification as a Learner
- Include copies of your qualifications
- Indicate Your preferred cell phone number for SMS communication.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.